Tuesday, April 19, 2011

4. Anchorman


Anchorman was another Will Ferrell movie that I have watched countless times.  I quote this one almost as much as Step Brothers.  This movie had a hell of a cast.  Pretty much every big name comedy actor/actress at the time was in this movie.  This is the only movie that could actually have an anchorman and be hilarious.  I just can’t see it being done any other way.  This movie has Steve Corell which was an excellent addition to the cast.  In my opinion his quotes thought-out the movie was hysterical.  Every time he talked he sounded slightly retarded in a very polite way.  Best mix of characteristics in a movie.  The movie as a whole is very sexist and has a lot of bad humor but I love it.  It’s just hilarious.  Even to a lot of girls I have watched the movie with have said that it is funny.  So it can’t be too bad right?  Pretty much this movie is about how Ron (Will Ferrell) loses his Anchor position and goes into a perpetual state of grief.  He then gets called back into the line of duty and falls into a bear pit.  After all of the trials that Ron went through him and his “women lover” gets a job working for the World News.  Throughout this movie hilarious things happen such as dog getting punted, I love lamp moment, and milk was a bad choice.  

No comments:

Post a Comment